What you think is what you really is...


Say this words loudly, believe it, become it...

I am faithful;
I am blessed;
I am Talented;
I am creative;
I am prosperous;
I am healthy;
I am intelligent speaker;
I am gorgeous;
I am teachable;
I am handsome;
I am beautiful -

Visualize your dreams, open your inner eyes to see.... your ideas is very important!

C = Call

A = Assist
R = Receive
E = Encourage


What are you call to do, someone out there is ready to assist you. As you receive these offers, encourage yourself to be the best. exchange your thought pattern with revelation!

As you consciously select your thought, your life will be better, more better when you change your thinking pattern from "I can't" to "I CAN" that is the thought.. innovative information, solution content... believe in yourself; as you say,

I am fun to be around;
I am attractive and friendly,
I have a good personality,
I am an engaging person;
People are drawn to me!
I always know what to say!

Wish Decision determines your future. there is no factors, no barrier, when you put into practice immediately you believe you can. You portrait what you create your life to be, as what produce potentially is your performance... never think small, the world is too small for your placement to rule... you are a leader! reproduce your kind, you are a solution solver.

"You are a solution Giver! your challenges is a stepping forward. have great compassion to achieve your mission to great. the power to win is to believe in the Giver of Wealth and the one who teach you to make profit!

the Power to win...

  • Commit your plan to God;
  • Trust also on Him that is the the provider of your all your needs;
  • Do not be anxious;
  • Focus on God
  • Be Patience;
  • Pray with Thanksgiving for your request,
  • God cares for all your needs...

Yours skills, your talents and abilities is true wealth...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Excercising Self Control

WHAT TO DO IN TIMES OF MISUNDERSTANDING AT HOME AND OFFICE

SUCCESS STORY - SUCCESS UNIVERSITY